Knowing different food groups of Portion Control (PC)

When we consider PC we target to achieve optimum level of health while still loosing weight. In order to do that one has to take a balanced diet. A balanced diet is a healthy diet which maintains and improves overall health, as it provides with the essential nutrition including fluid, macronutrients, micronutrients and adequate calories. This can be achieved by understanding different groups of a balanced diet and having to incorporate them in ones diet. The below chart shows a balanced diet with different essential food groups.

chart taken from google

Therefore, the different food groups include:
  • Carbohydrate.
  • Protein.
  • Dairy.
  • Fats.
  • Fruits and vegetables.
Click on the link to know what are carbohydrates and how many portions should be taken in order to loose weight: What are carbs?

Comments

  1. Great read. My weight is always fluctuating. I will try some of the strategies mentioned in your articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Do give a feedback too whether it worked for u please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  2. This is some great nutrition information I tried to stay out of cars because I have diabetes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content and ill cover the topic of carbs and diabetes soon

      Delete
  3. Great info. I'm currently trying the Mediterranean diet to help lower my cholesterol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to read that please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  4. Great read! I learned so much from this about food groups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see that please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing this detailed post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your info. And I suggest to avoid food with "high" fats and sugar (especially white sugar). There are researches to tell excessive white sugar correlated with cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one my posts on fats are coming up please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A concise summary of the food groups. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks please stay tuned for more freshly brewed content

      Delete
  9. Thanks for this! Now I'm just focus on my losing weight because I'm over weight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article. This is something worth reading. Thanks for sharing. I learned a lot from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great read and very educational. I always think about my food in the food groups above and how to portion control my meals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always trying to find the right balance. Thanks for the infographic! It's useful right at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good graphic that explains clearly! And your pie chart did that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 ways to boost immune system to fight corona virus

What is portion control (PC) diet?

What is protein in portion control for weight loss